in another culture
Economic and financial research
- Investor-oriented publications (weekly, monthly) for the high yield and ABS & CDO markets
- Daily credit and equity market analyses
- Socially responsible investment (SRI) publications
- Macroeconomic reports
- Internal and external newsletters for global companies
- Annual reports, sustainable development reports,
- Press releases, company updates (weekly, monthly), sales brochures...
- Translations of internet sites and text adaptation to suit local context and culture
ERP software packages
Dedicated glossary creation
- International meetings
- Market research focus groups
- Video rushes for video editing
- Business meetings
- Client visits
- Meetings between employees and management for groups with foreign subsidiaries
Capito assists business people to draft their speeches and other corporate communications in English, taking care to adapt the message to the culture and environment of the audience in question. This helps avoid potentially costly and embarrassing mistakes and cultural faux pas.
How we work
In order to give you a quote we need to see the size and content of the document. Please send us the document, let us have a representative sample of what you would like translated, or call us to discuss your interpreting and coaching needs. The first client meeting to assess your translation or interpreting project is free of charge. Our rates are determined by the task at hand. We charge either according to wordcount, by the hour or for the day.
Feel free to contact us to discuss your needs.